Monday, March 9, 2015

Class 4 Assignment 6(c): Creating My Own Twitter List

I created a new twitter list for this course at BC.  The process to do so is as follows.  On the screenshot below I have opened up my twitter account and moved to my home page.  On the right hand side there is button “Create New List”




When you click on the button the following screen pops up asking you to Name the list and give a description and what the privacy settings should be. Then “Save”.  




The next screen appears and asks you who you want to add to the list. You then find the individuals profile, Click on the gear icon and click add to list.  This screen shot is of my home page with 10 members in the list.  I was unable to find others profiles and have attached a few screenshots of not being able to locate them. 





There were not results for a few people in the class:  - Here are the screen shots






No comments:

Post a Comment