Monday, February 9, 2015

MacBook Pro 13



The computer system that I am presenting is my MacBook Pro 13.  These is a computer system developed and manufactured by Apple, Inc.  The current starting price is $1,299 but can cost a lot more depending upon what upgrades you purchase.  The base model has a 13.3 inch Retina Display, with a 2.6 GHz Processor, 8 GB of Memory, and a camera.

This computer system is the laptop that I use for all of my computing needs.  It is fully capable of handling all of the microsoft office suite products, so word processing, spreadsheet, powerpoint presentations, email systems, photo processing and management, and other core systems like internet browser, application downloads and other software systems that I use for course work and daily living.

There are a number of competitive products on the market: Acer: Aspire S7 and the Dell XPS 12.  I have used a Dell laptop in the past and have found the MacBook Pro to be more secure with less vulnerability to spam and viruses.  The presentation of the computer is pretty slick and easy to use, very light which makes carrying it around a lot easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment